Find A Deal
Travel Deal On Yacht Week BVI Route (No Host/Skipper Fees)
By Shenae Curry
Sailing in the tropics
Whether it’s a New Year bash or Spring sailing you’re looking for, this tropical route is ideal for sailors that want to kick off their shoes, help the community get back on their feet and give island life a go. Sail the tropics, search for hawksbill turtles, listen to the local’s stories and swim to sunken ships off the shores of sprawling white-sand beaches.
- Sail for 7 days, sleeping aboard a yacht
- Access to TYW signature events, like Beach Chic at Coco Maya
- Explore 6 islands; Anegada, Jost Van Dyke, Virgin Gorda & more
- Professional Skipper you can trust to make a stress free sail
- Dance at Soggy Dollar Beach Bar & famous Willy T’s
- Beach-side yoga, run clubs, beach volleyball & more included
TN Plus Members waive the host + skipper fees ($500-$700 value) with discount code: TNPLUS2020
3 JAN – 10 JAN
14 MAR – 21 MAR
Visit https://www.theyachtweek.com/caribbean for additional details and to book.