11 Credit Cards With The Best Travel Perks
By DeAnna Taylor
Having the right travel credit card is even better as it can help you earn free vacations and travel incentives, it can help you avoid those annoying international transaction fees, and it can even help you achieve elite status among airlines and hotels.
Check out this list we’ve compiled of some of the best travel credit cards out. For further details on each card check out U.S. News and World Report.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card: You can earn two points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants and one point on all other purchases.
- Capital One Ventures Reward Card: No foreign transaction fees. Travelers can earn 10 miles per dollar at hotels.com/venture through January 2020.
- Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card: No foreign transaction fee and no annual fee.
- Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card: Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status, with hotel benefits including late check-out and complimentary standard internet access.
- Marriott Rewards Premiere Plus Card: No foreign transaction fees. Every year after your account anniversary, you’ll earn a free night reward.
- The Platinum Card from American Express: Comes with access to more than 1,100 airport lounges. Also great hotel and resort benefits, including available room upgrades, at participating locations.
- Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card by American Express: Airline perks include priority boarding and your first bag checked free.
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card: No foreign transaction fees, no blackout dates, seat restrictions, or change fees.
- Ink Business Preferred Credit Card: Best for businesses and includes price protection, and trip cancellation or interruption insurance.
- Citi/AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard: First checked bag checked free on domestic AA flights for you and up to 4 companions on the same flight.
- Capital One Quicksilver Card: Earn a cash bonus of $150 if you make at least $500 in purchases within the first 3 months of opening your account.
DeAnna Taylor is a criminal defense Attorney turned travel blogger, author, and writer. While Charlotte, NC (her hometown) is her base, she's always somewhere on a plane. Catch her on IG: @brokeandabroadlife.