6 Times These Traveling Black Fathers Were Family Goals On Instagram
By Parker Diakite
In honor of Father’s Day, here are some black fathers who are inspiring us all to the see the world and they’re doing it with their spouses and children by their sides.
1. James and his wife Monet run the travel blog “The Traveling Child.” Together, with their two daughters, Kennedy and Jordyn, the family is helping other families travel the world while (debunking) myths about traveling with children.
They have traveled to Asia, the Caribbean, Europe, South America, and more.
2. Jermaine and his wife Sarah are world-schooling their three children. From Spain to Ghana, and Australia, this family has traveled to more than 30 countries together hand-in-hand.
The family documents their travels on Instagram and YouTube under “Griggs Gone Global.”
Here’s a picture that will make you smile. The family is riding camels in the Sahara Desert in Morocco with the hashtag #blackdads rock.
4. Joel is the husband of Precious Mommy founder Jeuelle and a father of two. The family has traveled to Dubai, Mexico, the Caribbean, and so many more places.
Here they are in Costa Rica.
5. Carlos Siegler Carter and his partner @simply_richie_s are just getting started with their adorable son Timothy. The young and fly New Yorker just recently took a family vacation trip to Disney World. The couple has traveled to Mexico, France, and Thailand, so we’re sure Timmy’s passport stamps are on the way.
6. The Moore Family just recently checked off jumping through the Northern and Southern Hemisphere off their bucket list.
This beautiful family of four has traveled to the Caribbean, France, Sweden, Ecuador and more.
It’s clear where dad gets his moves from!