2-For-1 Flight Deal: Los Angeles To Singapore And Hong Kong For As Low As $474
By DeAnna Taylor
Multi-city deals are always clutch. It allows you to see multiple places, double up on those passport stamps, and save a little money at the same time.
Right now, you can fly from Los Angeles to Hong Kong and Singapore for as low as $474 round-trip.
This deal is being offered through United Airlines and its affiliates. You can travel between late August and mid November.
Here’s how to actually find the deal:
- Head to a travel search engine, like Momondo.
- Select the multi-city option as opposed to
- Select a date range. You will need to fly from LAX to HKG (Hong Kong) then to SIN (Singapore) and back to LAX.
- Allow the search to run completely. (It is best to actually run the search from an actual computer and not a phone.)
- The search will pull multiple links to 3rd party websites that will offer the flight at various prices around the listed price.
- Select the site or price that you are most comfortable with and purchase!
Hong Kong is one of Asia’s most futuristic cities as is Singapore. Not to mention, you’ll be able to see the world’s best airport. It is a beautiful city, but be prepared to spend a few extra dollars compared to other Asian cities.
To save a little money in Hong Kong, I highly suggest purchasing the Octopus card which is a card that is used for public transportation and food. Taxis and Uber can add up, especially during peak hours. But since you’re already saving on the flights, you will have some room to splurge.
No trip to Hong Kong is complete without getting a shot from the top of Victoria Peak. You can take a public bus to the top or you can take the cable car. It all depends on your preference.
Hurry and grab this deal. It will sell out fast!
DeAnna Taylor is a criminal defense Attorney turned travel writer. The Charlotte native recently completed one year abroad working as an English teacher in South Korea. Her hobbies include fitness, traveling to new countries, and trying new foods.